Sunday, September 12, 2010

A fresh start

I have decided to start blogging again after a years hiatus. My last blog "A year in Rowlands Flat" was about my life in beautiful South Australia. Unfortunately we no longer live there and have made the move to the North coast of NSW for DH's work so my previous blog title is no longer relevant!
I still love to bake...nothing has changed there! Cooking for others is something that gives me immense pleasure, and there is nothing better than enjoying a meal or a cuppa with good friends.
I am also crafty. I enjoy quilting and am now starting to venture into unique pieces of childrens clothing....appliqued tees and dresses and skirts for girls.
I am also a wife and mother. DH and I have been together for 12 years and married for 11. We have 2 beautiful boys who are 5 and 3. I enjoy being a mum and am very thankful to be able to be at home with my boys.
I am looking forward to sharing my journeys with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment